Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Let's talk about my videos...

Let's talk about my videos. I know some of you maybe don't get them, they're just meant to be entertaining (like my blog). 

Let me clarify-I love God. I know He's blessed (at least I think it's a blessing) me with a funny (and awkward) personality. I love my family. I love fitness, fashion, nutrition, and funny funny things. I truly enjoy life, and every opportunity to laugh and be light hearted. 

People are complicated, layered to the max. It's what makes them interesting. I adore imperfect people who are open and honest, and easy to be around. 

So don't withhold your weirdness, and I won't withhold mine. How much better would the world be if we stopped trying to be what we are not?


Unapologetically. I love it. Shoot for abnormal, be who God made you, stop worrying about what others think. Surround yourself with people who empower you and build you up. 

And remember, nothing is better than people loving you for who you are, than valuing you for who you are not 👌

No comments:

Post a Comment