
This is the fun version.

And the possibly too old room, but I can add cutesy girly stuff to make it pop like a little girl's room. And I don't necessarily have to find a comforter like THAT.
The girls' bathroom is a weird "refried bean" color (according to Doug) and not suitable for a bathroom (?). Anyways, these are fun:

I like this color. Maybe a fancier mirror. The bathroom is NOT this big, however!

And this shower curtain...

And some of these vases up on shelves. Maybe a fun design on the wall, over the purple? Too much?
I'm afraid if I start, I won't want to stop...and anyone knows how expensive fun things like these are :) Oye!
Things Addie said/did:
"Mommy, who is coming over?"
"Nobody. Why?"
"Because. Why are we cleaning?"
"WE DON'T JUST CLEAN WHEN SOMEBODY'S COMING, WE'RE NOT SLOBS!! GO CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!"
Apparently she thinks the only reason I clean is for other people. I hate feeling slobby, that definitely hit my boiling point real quick, hahaha...
I went into Addie's room to pick out some clothes for her, and noticed her bed had little toys on it. So, like usual, I started picking them up and putting them in the little toys basket, which is just out of reach of Lil up on her side table. Right that second, a hand reaches out from under the bed and grabs my foot.
"*&DA^*$SdRIGH$#$FUIF%^^$#%&*&^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" More jumping around, flailing, freaking out. Elevated heart rate, giant purple vein popping out of head. Ready to fight, clawing my way to freedom if necessary. At least, in my head this was happening, everything I'd have imagined I would do if I was attacked...or attacked by the giant, ugly, slithering typical monster under the bed. In reality, on the outside, I froze. My heart literally dropped into my stomach and started pounding there, as if that was its new residence in my body. Of course, my eyes were big, and I didn't feel like I could move at all. It was Addie, I hadn't noticed how quiet the house was and that she was hiding in a new favorite spot. She's laughing, big toothed grin.
Guys, for the first time in my life I will publicly admit that I am afraid of being grabbed by something under the bed. Especially at night, by myself. I am also (wait for it), afraid of the dark. I am a 25 year old woman who hops into bed at night, because "they would never expect me to hop, I could totally use that surprising second to make my get away..."
Why these things are in my head, I have no idea. I also imagine car crashes, people doing dumb things and I'm in anticipation for whatever may come. I think this is a result of being made to watch too many MAN movies. That my friends, is why my DVR box is also considered a PMS box. Because, my imagination runs away full speed!! Ridiculous. I'm hoping to conquer this before my ten year reunion, where everyone judges if you've grown up and how much since they last saw you.
Speaking of being a man, I have been infiltrated. On our night without the babies, we ended up coming home, drinking a beer, fixing the door with MAN stuff, and playing Halo. I was totally okay with this, even though I was dressed to go out in heels and my sexy "lingerie shirt" (or so my SIL deemed my lacy shirt). Meh. So hard to make that transition to full blown adult.
Spring is here, bringing the freaking crazy weather with it!!
Kesolyn
No comments:
Post a Comment