
Just look at this beautiful head of hair. Pretty sure that wasn't there last month either.

My best friend is getting married. Had I mentioned that yet? Addie is flower girl. Look at this. Oh yes siree we will have our hands full when she's a teenager. So beautiful and smart. She was VERY upset when we didn't come home with one. It was hard to explain to a 4 year old that she couldn't have any of the beautiful dresses she tried on because it wasn't her choice...

Summer has begun!! Please excuse the ugly chair. It was a thrift store find and I plan to recover. I had a notion to take some pictures of the girls with my new camera, and bought a few props. I would love some practice if anyone would let me borrow your family! I am no professional, but I like it and they would of course be free :D it's the only way to see, to dabble right?

Making macaroni necklaces. She's still waiting for them to dry to make them. Or finally taking a nap, anyways.

It's funny the things that are important to a kid (another tear as I had to erase "toddler" and rewrite KID, she's not a toddler any more. 5 in Nov!) Grandma is on a long trip in Minnesota and Addie needed to show her her new shoes. I love how close they are!
I'm still browsing for vacations. Doug up and decided to take off the next two weeks, and I have NO plans for it. Yikes! Suggestions welcomed!!
And now, Baby Einstein is done and dinner is waiting to be made. Ahh my luxurious life, ha!
P.S. Captivating is an awesome read! I've said that like 5 times, but it's still true. Almost done with Matched, pretty good so far. Not super intense, but a good and easy summer read. I wish I could just update a list on here so I wouldn't have to keep talking like I read every day. Who has time for THAT!!
P.P.S. I've been writing. Not sure if it's something I'll share, but it's been so good to do! AND, this is yesterday's post. Ha.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment