Monday, June 20, 2011

Where Is That Kid's Mom?!





Doug left early for this thing at work, and I'm contemplating substituting freezer cooking in the place of actual adult interaction. I present Jamie Oliver's Bolognese Sauce. The last time I attempted this, it was a complete watered down fail...only topped off by my sharing it with a fellow Italian lover, and my lunch box quietly delivered back to me with no gushing ensuing. That meant, it sucked-and I shared it :/




The most patient pooch, or so I have decided after discovering Addie making a "receipt collar" for her. Today she had her wrapped in a hand towel in her baby stroller. Where is that kid's mom?!




As we're about a month (give or take) away from seeing what these CR pictures will be used for, I stopped in to get an idea. A hanging ad, like these? A store display in the window? Blasphemous. I still do not believe it, someone is yanking my chain.




Daddy bought Addie her very own fishing pole, and she actually casts and reels like a tiny professional fisher. SO cute seeing both of them off, father daughter time at the lake :) Lillian would rather cuddle goose poop and demand to be taken to the swings at a nearby park...strictly on the hip, NO walking mom!!

I finished Love The One You're With by Emily Giffin. Cute. You get to a point where you're ready to read a different style writer though, and that's where I'm at :)

If you have pictures with me, please upload them...my camera is now broken, and I need a new picture. Ha! Thank you in advance!! There's so much more going on lately, but it's summer-it's supposed to be that way, right?!

Keslyn

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment