So the kids went for the first time together to grandma's, OVERNIGHT. So weird without them. We ended up going out to Shogun's and hit up Dickson with my best friend Lindsey. That was the night I (and we) realized we totally don't belong out like that, that scene is far behind. Not necessarily that we felt out of place, but after like 10 all the drunkards came out and it was insane. I think we're too old for that stuff now, nice thing is, we don't even miss it. I cannot believe how much sushi is, I'm a hibachi girl myself, but the three of us racked up a triple digit bill. Say what?! My body let me know that that was definitely no bueno the next day. I'm not made for this any more.
Funniest picture of the night:
I have NEVER seen that face on her before, its the funniest picture I have seen in a loooong time!! Ahahah, I don't even know how she made her mouth look that big.
We've been changing the garden area. Put down whole new weed barriers, and filled it with red rock. Moved the bushes from the side of the driveway to the front, and my rose bush is filling in!! Working on a planting project later with Addie, we're going to learn about planting and taking care of seeds to grow some pretty flowers we'll later put in the front.
Lillian's "stink face" (sorry Cat, I had to steal it). I wish the head on pictures would've turned out better so you could see the wrinkles in her nose!! This is a new development.
Maybe this was the reason for the stink face. Any mom knows what this one means :)
The girls all in their dresses just before trying a new church. Pretty sure its going to be a great place for us to plant our feet, its only their 7th service and starting small. Everyone was so welcoming, and I think its going to work out. Such a blessing to find one, I'd say finally but I suppose I hadn't been looking too hard. Just long enough to feel slightly discouraged.
Ahh, also Lillian is teething!! We have our first official tooth, which HAS broken through!! The bottom right looks soon to follow. I know I've said twice before I thought she was teething, but this is the real deal. She bit my finger and momma definitely discovered a piranha like bite!! She'll getcha now guys!!
Ha ha ha!! I just think it hilarious that she sticks her tongue out when she's seriously drawing anything!!!

and love cheesy movies. And the greatest thing is, I don't care if anyone wants to pass judement on me any more. I think when you let go of that care, life is tons better, and I wonder why I wasted so much time covering up how AWESOME I am!! hahahahah...just saying my water isn't muddy any more :) That doesn't mean I won't dress up when I feel girly, or even when I don't, it just means I'm not on my toes worried about what other people think. I love it.
Its been so awesome outside, I almost can't stand staying in...I just wanna go and do after being cooped up all winter!! Looking forward to an awesome spring with the girls!!
-Kes





No comments:
Post a Comment