Monday, April 5, 2010

The inventor of Reese's is a genius.

What an insane week. Most everything I planned was a GO and we were awesomely busy!! We're talking Park lunches, playdates, Easter party, bbq's, and Easter dinner!! Even my dinners from Jamie Oliver's new book turned out great. Love it all. I finally unloaded pictures from my camera, what a freaking mess that was to do. Like 500+ pictures and everything was just about as difficult as possible. Posting this past week in pictures!! My butt is permanently parked on the couch today...


















Baby feet in the sand for the first time!! She just thought we were getting her down to jump. Never seen a baby use a doorway jumper as much as she does!!























Addie's finally leaving her hair alone after I fix it. (don't laugh at my car, I have it set up mini van style on the inside!! haha)























Look at that fussy face. We're becoming slightly more pouty lately. She was a good two, therefore a "terrible three". Ugh.



"Miss Weefuh" (POSSIBLY my favorite cousin, haha. She comes for dinner since she's going to U of A and needs food that doesn't have to be microwaved at least once a week) as Addie calls her, and Mr. Bobby (the BF) came to see us. Awesome BBQ night, aweful picture. Too much wine makes me an energetically happy camper. I made him play the same song over and over!!


She's found her feet and started sucking on them :) She's officially 7 months, which means she's: Trying rice puffs, biter biscuits, sitting up, rolling front to back (and visa versa), exploring vocal cords, 'swimming" (balancing on belly and flailing limbs), using a raking movement to pick things up, transfer objects from hand to hand, and her vision has almost fully matured. She can also see in color now.



Toddler Easter egg party. It was a blast!! Miss Leslie is so good at finding things for the kids to do :) They dyed eggs, went on an easter egg hunt, and we all had lunch. This was the morning I was late, I didn't take a benadryl and ended up waking up 3 hours later, just to stay awake 2.5 hours for no reason. Happens if I don't take something, so aggravating. So maybe 5 hours of broken sleep, but I made myself go cause it wasn't for me...it was for the kids!! Doug helped out majorly by making my filled crescent rolls to share. Pretty sure I got an earful about how I run late because I don't plan well too. hahaha, grr.




All the grandkids on Doug's side. We're supposed to round it off by coming up with a third. hahahaha...yeah.

Somehow found the time to watch Orphan, good movie. A little freaky, but suspenseful nonetheless. Watch it if you can. Trying different churches in Bella Vista has been harder than I thought to find one we like, I've never seen so many backcombs, wheelchairs, glasses, collared shirts, or oxygen tanks...ever. I know its mostly known as a retirement community, but WHERE are all the young people going?? Geez, and they're snobby old people that are mostly unexcited to see adorable little girls. Hoping for a date sometime soon. Should be a greaaat week full of sun, YEAAAAAAAAH!!!!! =)
Kes




2 comments:

  1. Ok, I have to laugh at the fact that you titled this "The Inventor of Reese's Is A Genius" and didn't once mention Reese's in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the post...you've been busy! I love Addie's hair braided. It so makes me want a girl. Oh, and you need to come just a little further South and go to our church. There will slightly less oxygen tanks, etc (that made me laugh out loud!). You hang out with all of us anyway. :) We had fun with you three today (in spite of the WIND)!

    ReplyDelete